Loading

Last 7 Days Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Miss Yah :|


**My vision is clouded by tears in my eyes.
**I used to think that visions of us were my only paradise.
**He has his girl by his side.
**Just looking at you two, makes tears flow from my eyes.
**He only sees me as a friend,
**But how can that be, because our road to friendship hasn’t even begun.
**I’ll just have to admit to myself that I’m not his type.
**I know that he has a girlfriend, so me liking him isn’t alright.
**Many things with guys have gone wrong in the past.
**All those relationships that I thought were gonna last.
**I sometimes find myself daydreaming about your touch,
**And you know I like you, but not this much.
**Will my broken heart be healed soon?
**I feel overwhelmed in sadness and have become so consumed
**I don’t know how to say I wanna be with you,I don’t know how to start,
**But as each day goes by I wish you would open you’re heart.
**Sometimes I wish I could dream forever,
**Then that way we’ll always be together.
**Unfortunately though, I wake up,
**And I hate how reality always seems to suck.
**At College it’ll be just another day,
**Another day that I’ll try to suppress my feelings for you away.

:|